PENSION NOT ADDING UP?
Contact Us Today for Your Free Pension Health Check
Why You Could Need a Pension Health Check.
- HMRC has been taking too much tax from you.
- Although your pension may seem healthy now, poor pension advice could see you losing a large chunk of the retirement nest egg.
- You are unsure of the status of your pension
- Have you lost your final salary pension?
- Lost an old pension?
- Too many pension & have lost track?
Why Use Claim My Tax?
No Hidden Fees
Here at Claim My Tax we recognise that many people worry that using a tax rebate company means uncertainty about what they will pay. We promise that the price we say is the price you pay.
Our main priority is the satisfaction of our customers. We constantly review our processes to ensure our customer's needs and preferences are met, this enables us to give customers the best possible experience.
Peace of Mind
At Claim My Tax we offer peace of mind and reliability with our services. We know when it comes to your money you want to be sure you are getting the best service possible. We do not ask for bank details until we have won your case.
What to Know more?
Request a Call Back?
Get in touch with our friendly, dedicated team today!
28 Orchard Road
Claim My Tax LTD
Registered with the Information Commissioners Office; registration number: ZB046764.
Registration Address: 28 Orchard Road, Lytham, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PF. Company Number: 10858545