Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Review promation is only open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Claim My Tax, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this scheme. Proof of employment may be required.
2. Claim My Tax has the right to end this promotion at any time.
3. How to Enter: The person must send a photo of them self, first name, location and a review of how they found the Claim My Tax Service to email@example.com.
4. The Reward: Entries will be put into a prize draw for the chance to win £50 every 30 days.
5. You must be a Claim My Tax customer to enter.
6. Claim my Tax shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of the winner.
7. Customers can only send one entry per claim with Claim My Tax.
8. Claim my Tax’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Claim my Tax may disclose personal information relating to the winner to its agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with participants.
15. By entering the Review promotion Claim my Tax do not accept any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Review Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any coupon (except death or personal injury caused by Claim my Tax’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
Get In Touch
Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere.
Claim My Tax offers a wide range of tax rebate services.
Marriage Tax Allowance
If you’re married or in a civil partnership, you may be able to claim a rebate of up to £1,250 from the government thanks to the marriage tax allowance. It’s estimated that 2.4 million married couples in the UK could benefit from the tax break, it’s just that many of us still haven’t applied.
Working From Home Tax Rebate
If your employer requires you to work at home, you can – and always have been able to – claim for increased costs due to working from home, eg, heating and electricity. But apportioning extra costs such as heating and electricity is tough. So instead you can, in simple terms, claim a rate of £6 a week.
Mileage Tax Allowance
HMRC allows you to claim tax relief on mileage travelled whilst on business duties. If you use your own car for any of the following • visiting clients
• travelling to different offices • travelling to temporary work sites • making collections or dropping off goods. Then you could be eligible to claim your tax back. It doesn’t matter what type of vehicle you use.
PPI Tax Rebate
In April 2016 the personal savings allowance was introduced which allows taxpayers to earn up to £1,000 a year tax-free on their savings which includes the statutory interest paid on PPI claims.
Most people who have paid tax on PPI pay-outs since then, are entitled to some money back.
Uniform Tax Allowance
Do you wear a uniform or protective clothing for work? Do you have to wash and maintain it yourself? You could be due a tax refund. We've helped thousands of works claim back Uniform Tax Allowance on a no win, no fee basis..
Professional Fees, Subscriptions & Tools Tax Rebate
Professional fees and subscriptions are allowable deductions if they are amounts you have to pay in order to carry on your profession.
If you have to purchase tools for work use, and are not reimbursed by your employer, you should be eligible to claim tax relief on your purchases. This is known as a tool tax allowance and is claimed through your tax code.
28 Orchard Road
Claim My Tax LTD
Registered with the Information Commissioners Office; registration number: Z5242078.
Registration Address: 28 Orchard Road, Lytham, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PF. Company Number: 10858545