WE’LL DO YOUR SELF-ASSESSMENT FOR YOU!
• It’s not just self employed people who have to fill in a tax return. If you PAYE and have work expenses of more than £2500. You are a landlord and have rental income. You earn more than £100,000.You are a Company Director.
• You will get a dedicated account handler to prepare your return.
• It doesn’t matter how complicated your situation is or how much you earn. Our set price service will not change.
Get your tax sorted in 3 easy steps
WE OFFER FIXED FEE PRICING
Fill out the form and our experienced tax advisors will call you back. Self Assessment Manager knows every business is different, we will take the time to discover your business needs. Once you’re happy to proceed, we’ll take a secure payment over the phone.
DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our highly professional team has 55 years experience dealing with HMRC. We will ask you to provide all the relevant information for completion of your self assessment tax return. This can be taken over the phone, email or via our secure online portal.
WE DO YOUR TAX RETURN & PASS ON THE SAVINGS!
Once we’ve received all your information we’ll complete your tax return. You will be informed via our online portal of any liability or rebate owed. Our team is always looking for ways to help reduce your tax bill, any savings found will be passed on directly to you!
WHAT ARE SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURNS?
HMRC Self Assessment Tax Returns are one of the ways the taxman works out how much UK taxpayers owe. Even if your income’s already taxed by PAYE, you might still have to file a UK tax return to declare any other income or claim a tax refund.
WHY USE CMT?
Why use Claim My Tax for your self assessment needs?
• We can save you time.
• We could save you money.
• Reduce your tax liability.
• Prevent you from receiving hefty tax penalties and fines.
• Help you to grow your business.
• Remove your tax worries.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS THE DEADLINE??
There’s no acceptable excuse for missing self assessment tax return deadlines. If you miss the deadline you could be hit with:
• £100 automatic fine for filing even a single day late,
• £900 in penalties can stack up over the next three months
• £3,000 for each year you can’t provide the necessary records
Contact Us To Find Out More
Why Use claim my tax?
No Hidden Fees
Here at Claim My Tax we recognise that many people worry that using a tax rebate company means uncertainty about what they will pay. We promise that the price we say is the price you pay.
Our main priority is the satisfaction of our customers. We constantly review our processes to ensure our customer's needs and preferences are met, this enables us to give customers the best possible experience.
Peace of Mind
At Claim My Tax we offer peace of mind and reliability with our services. We know when it comes to your money you want to be sure you are getting the best service possible. We do not ask for bank details until we have won your case.
28 Orchard Road
Claim My Tax LTD
Registered with the Information Commissioners Office; registration number: ZB046764.
Registration Address: 28 Orchard Road, Lytham, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PF. Company Number: 10858545