TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Claims Services
1. Please note Claim My Tax LTD (CMT) provides tax rebate services in connection with overpayment of tax in the years stated on the claim form, overpayment of tax can arise from many factors including but not limited to; marriage allowance rebates and/or tax deductions on personal savings allowance. The services CMT provides involves investigating and advising upon a potential tax rebate paid by to the client from Her Majesty Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
2. In very brief terms, the following are the typical steps CMT would undertake in the course of providing tax rebate services: (a) obtaining initial instructions from the client as to all relevant circumstances giving rise to the tax payment; (b) assessing the information provided and advising the client as to the possibility of claiming a tax rebate; (c) preparing the necessary documentation for a tax refund to be submitted to HMRC; (d) engaging the respondent to the point of settlement with HMRC and confirmation of tax rebate.
3. CMT considers that client co-operation is paramount in the rebate process as it enhances the prospects of success. That so, the commitment CMT expects from clients is as follows: (a) providing information and instructions when requested and promptly; (b) completing paperwork; (c) co-operating with CMT at all times in the course of the claim process; and (d) not misleading CMT in any way.
4. Client identification – as with other professional services firms. We are required to identify our clients for the purposes of the UK anti-money laundering legislation. We may request from you and retain such information and documentation as we require for these purposes.
How CMT Keeps its Clients Updated?
5. Throughout the rebate process, CMT provides regular updates to the client of all material developments. CMT will communicate generally with the client via telephone, post, email & SMS messages.
6. Once a client enters a contract with CMT pursuant to the Terms & Conditions, CMT would be entitled to charge a fee of 35% – 48% plus VAT (42%) on the gross amount of rebate received on behalf of the client. The following is an illustration of the amount of the CMT fee if the compensation or redressed recovered from the respondent amounts to:
£ £ £
Redress Recovered Example: 1,000.00 3,000.00 10,000.00
CMT Charge @35% PLUS VAT: 420.00 1260.00 4200.00 Net Compensation to Client: 580.00 1740.00 5800.00
Important Note: If the redress recovered by CMT is used by the respondent towards arrears owed, the client remains liable to pay out of his/her own funds the fee chargeable by CMT.
The Right to Cancel
7. The client can cancel her/his agreement with CMT at any time within 14 days of the clients signature being obtained by CMT without giving any reason and without incurring any liability unless the client or CMT receives any correspondence relating to the rebate amount or receives a tax rebate from HMRC within this period; in which case CMT’s fee will be due. The client can communicate cancellation of the CMT agreement by any means of communication to CMT.
The Right to Terminate
8. The client can terminate her/his agreement with Claim my Tax at any time after the 14 days cancellation period (as explained above). In the event you do cancel after 14 days, you will be charged a termination fee which will be calculated at £25 per hour to a maximum of 3 hours, for work carried out with regards to the tax rebate. If you ultimately receive an offer of rebate or receives a rebate from HMRC CMTs fee will be due in full.
Claim My Tax offers a wide range of tax rebate services.
Marriage Tax Allowance
If you’re married or in a civil partnership, you may be able to claim a rebate of up to £1,250 from the government thanks to the marriage tax allowance. It’s estimated that 2.4 million married couples in the UK could benefit from the tax break, it’s just that many of us still haven’t applied.
Working From Home Tax Rebate
If your employer requires you to work at home, you can – and always have been able to – claim for increased costs due to working from home, eg, heating and electricity. But apportioning extra costs such as heating and electricity is tough. So instead you can, in simple terms, claim a rate of £6 a week.
Mileage Tax Allowance
HMRC allows you to claim tax relief on mileage travelled whilst on business duties. If you use your own car for any of the following • visiting clients
• travelling to different offices • travelling to temporary work sites • making collections or dropping off goods. Then you could be eligible to claim your tax back. It doesn’t matter what type of vehicle you use.
PPI Tax Rebate
In April 2016 the personal savings allowance was introduced which allows taxpayers to earn up to £1,000 a year tax-free on their savings which includes the statutory interest paid on PPI claims.
Most people who have paid tax on PPI pay-outs since then, are entitled to some money back.
Uniform Tax Allowance
Do you wear a uniform or protective clothing for work? Do you have to wash and maintain it yourself? You could be due a tax refund. We've helped thousands of works claim back Uniform Tax Allowance on a no win, no fee basis..
Professional Fees, Subscriptions & Tools Tax Rebate
Professional fees and subscriptions are allowable deductions if they are amounts you have to pay in order to carry on your profession.
If you have to purchase tools for work use, and are not reimbursed by your employer, you should be eligible to claim tax relief on your purchases. This is known as a tool tax allowance and is claimed through your tax code.
28 Orchard Road
Claim My Tax LTD
Registered with the Information Commissioners Office; registration number: Z5242078.
Registration Address: 28 Orchard Road, Lytham, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PF. Company Number: 10858545