• There are approximately £10 billion worth of mis-sold pensions in the UK.
• Have you transferred your Final Salary Pension to A Personal Pension?
• In a recent study by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), less than 50% of final salary transfers were said to be suitable and approximately 1700 firms are currently under investigation
What Is a Mis-sold Pension and How Does a Claim Work?
- A mis-sold pension basically means that you were given unsuitable advice, the risks were not explained to you or you were not given all the information needed to help you make a firm decision and this ended you up with a pension investment that is not right for you.
- In short, a mis-sold pension claim is a way to hold parties responsible for giving careless financial advice, and claim compensation for the risk or losses that advice might have caused.
- Your mis-sold pension journey may have started with a cold call or an internet enquiry. Maybe the next thing a salesperson was in your house, or perhaps someone was knocking on your door with documents for you to sign.
Request a Call Back?
Get in touch with our friendly, dedicated team today for more information!
28 Orchard Road
Claim My Tax LTD
Registered with the Information Commissioners Office; registration number: Z5242078.
Registration Address: 28 Orchard Road, Lytham, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PF. Company Number: 10858545