Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Claim My Tax Refer a Friend Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Claim My Tax Refer a Friend Promotion
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Refer a Friend scheme is only open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Claim My Tax and FOSB, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this scheme. Proof of employment may be required.
2. By entering the Refer a Friend scheme you (the “referrer”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. How to Enter: The referrer must either directly enter the contact name and email address of their friend or colleague into the Claim My Tax Refer a Friend website page, including the referrer’s unique reference number, or call 0161 541 2365 and provide the contact details.
4. The Reward: Eligible referrers will receive a cheque payment of £50 for each new person they refer to Claim My Tax who within the qualifying period files a tax refund claim.
5. The person referred must be a new contact. If they are already a Claim my Tax contact, no referral payment will be made.
6. If the same person is referred to Claim my Tax by two different referrers, any subsequent referrer’s payment will be made to the referrer who made the first referral, as recorded by Claim my Tax.
7. Payment qualifying period: Referral payments will be made in relation to claims filed by the person referred within two weeks of the tax return being filed. Claims are typically filed within 4-6 weeks of confirmation that a claim is due, but this is not guaranteed.
8. All referrer cheque payments will be posted to the referrer at the address given at the time when the referrer registered with Claim my Tax. It is the responsibility of the referrer to inform Claim my Tax of any subsequent change of address. Failure to do so may result in the loss of payments posted to an outdated address. In such instances, Claim my Tax does not accept responsibility for the loss of referrer payment, and it is at the discretion of Claim my Tax as to whether a further cheque will be sent to a new address.
9. Claimants must agree to these Terms & Conditions in order to be eligible for referral payments linked to the Refer a Friend. Registration with Claim my Tax and use of the Refer a Friend page on our website is considered acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
10. Claim my Tax reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify referrers whom it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions.
11. Claim my Tax shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a claimant.
12. Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications, by or via third parties or syndicates, applications by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to apply), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a referrer is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that referrals in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Refer a Friend, that person’s referrals will be disqualified and any reward payment will be void.
13. Claim my Tax’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Claim my Tax will only use the personal details supplied by the referrer for the administration of the Refer a Friend scheme and for no other purpose, unless we have the referred person’s consent. Claim my Tax may disclose personal information relating to referrers and persons referred to its agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with participants.
15. By entering the Refer a Friend scheme, the referrer agrees to release Claim my Tax from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Refer a Friend scheme or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any coupon (except death or personal injury caused by Claim my Tax’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
Get In Touch
Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere.
Claim My Tax offers a wide range of tax rebate services.
Marriage Tax Allowance
If you’re married or in a civil partnership, you may be able to claim a rebate of up to £1,250 from the government thanks to the marriage tax allowance. It’s estimated that 2.4 million married couples in the UK could benefit from the tax break, it’s just that many of us still haven’t applied.
Working From Home Tax Rebate
If your employer requires you to work at home, you can – and always have been able to – claim for increased costs due to working from home, eg, heating and electricity. But apportioning extra costs such as heating and electricity is tough. So instead you can, in simple terms, claim a rate of £6 a week.
Mileage Tax Allowance
HMRC allows you to claim tax relief on mileage travelled whilst on business duties. If you use your own car for any of the following • visiting clients
• travelling to different offices • travelling to temporary work sites • making collections or dropping off goods. Then you could be eligible to claim your tax back. It doesn’t matter what type of vehicle you use.
PPI Tax Rebate
In April 2016 the personal savings allowance was introduced which allows taxpayers to earn up to £1,000 a year tax-free on their savings which includes the statutory interest paid on PPI claims.
Most people who have paid tax on PPI pay-outs since then, are entitled to some money back.
Uniform Tax Allowance
Do you wear a uniform or protective clothing for work? Do you have to wash and maintain it yourself? You could be due a tax refund. We've helped thousands of works claim back Uniform Tax Allowance on a no win, no fee basis..
Professional Fees, Subscriptions & Tools Tax Rebate
Professional fees and subscriptions are allowable deductions if they are amounts you have to pay in order to carry on your profession.
If you have to purchase tools for work use, and are not reimbursed by your employer, you should be eligible to claim tax relief on your purchases. This is known as a tool tax allowance and is claimed through your tax code.
28 Orchard Road
Claim My Tax LTD
Registered with the Information Commissioners Office; registration number: ZB046764.
Registration Address: 28 Orchard Road, Lytham, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PF. Company Number: 10858545